MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE

One of my colleagues, Sharon, is selling the spectacular set on the left in both her RUBY LANE  and on Ebay. Her asking price of $275 is so reasonable. Look a the styling! This isn't your everyday Sherman set. And knowing what I do of Sharon, her jewelry is always top notch. She's a very knowledgeable vintage jewelry seller.  If you do decide to buy this one, buy it from her RUBY LANE  and save her the ebay fees! Ebay won't like me for suggesting that but I'm more interested in helping Sharon than in adding to ebay's coffers LOL.  Sorry eBay!


There are 5 pages of Sherman listings on eBay at this time. Just like my earlier post on this subject, it truly is a buyer's market. I'm feeling it too in my shops at RUBY LANE and RUBY PLAZA. I have some lovely Sherman pieces listed at those links and right now, I'm ready to accept your offers on all my Shermans. As long as what you offer isn't below my cost on the piece, I'll accept it! Why don't you click those links I've provided and slip over to either one of our shops now. Then MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE. I'm listening!

0 ટિપ્પણી(ઓ):

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો