SHERMAN COLLECTORS! VISIT eBay NOW!

Okay, you know I'm not the biggest eBay fan but right now, if I hadn't decided a while back to get out of costume jewelry, I'd be all over the selection of Shermans being offered on eBay! There's some simply amazing sets, brooches and even cuff bracelets up for grabs. One of my readers alerted me to them. She said there were 14 pages of Shermans for sale on eBay. Well I zipped right over and guess what? That 14 pages was already down to 6 pages. Sherman's selling like hotcakes ... well at least those being sent to auction are.  Don't know about the BIN's (ie. Buy it Now) but if you're a collector or just love Sherman, there's sure plenty to choose from and some of it quite extraordinary ie.. designs I've never seen! I'm going to tell you about a few that jumped out at me. 

It'll probably be too late for  you to bid on the one shown on the top left by the time you read this (unless you're a follower of this blog) as it ends at (9:29 EST, December 5), ten hours away and right now bids are at $621.96. I project it'll go for quite a bit more: it's a 3-piece parure in one of Sherman's most popular colors: fuschia. Lovely design and Sherman bracelets are always an in-demand item. Necklace is unsigned, but is an obvious match to bracelet and earrings. Beauty!

0 ટિપ્પણી(ઓ):

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો