set

The one I'd be most interested in is the one on the left. What an incredible design! I've never seen a Sherman like this anywhere, not even in a book. My first thought was "is it signed?" Well, according to the seller, "Sillyboy97", it is. It's a pity the exposure in the picture is so poor. It's really hard to see the actual colors. SillyBoy says it's light & hot pink aurora borealis and in near mint condition. I love this one!

While you're looking at that one, you may as well click on Sillyboy97's other listings. He (or she?) has a ton of Shermans for sale. Apparently he got these at the private estate sale of someone who worked in the jewelry industry for 40 years and all the jewelry has been well-maintained. There's several crystal bead necklaces, some in sautoir style (my favorites) and a wide cuff bracelet with the original tag attached. Gosh, I wish I could afford it: I'd buy the whole collection and get back into selling Sherman. So beautiful!

0 ટિપ્પણી(ઓ):

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો